HOW WE WORK
Smart. Packaging. Fast.
What we mean by Smart.
We use it as a fast way to explain how we work, and how it drives everything we do. We understand that people don’t want boxes and crates—they want solutions to get their high-value and sensitive products from point A to B damage free and at the lowest total shipping cost.
Our goal is to optimize your total cost per shipment.
This starts with taking the time to learn your business, considering factors such as product fragility, supply chain needs and environmental factors.
Our smart and experienced inhouse design team will then set about designing and prototyping the packaging system according to strict engineering standards, using materials and design methods that maximize internal product safety, presentation, reusability and ease of use.
We support this with integrated Business Management and Quality Management Systems to ensure production is consistent and repeatable and you receive products with zero defects.
We also empower our team to make smart decisions at the line level making the entire packaging process from quoting and prototyping to manufacturing and supply a streamlined and simplified process.
- Experienced, professional design team engineering products that perform
- Driven by innovation such as toolless rack crates, affordable hybrid packaging, easy loading and reusable packaging.
- Enlightened management and customer success team for responsiveness
- ISO Quality Management-conforming business systems for consistent, repeatable production
Custom anti-shock and anti-vibration protective packaging for high-value, fragile and sensitive equipment is our singular focus — it’s all we do.
This makes us incredibly good at it!
We carry a large raw materials inventory in our twin modern, high-capacity production plants with state-of-the-art capabilities. This allows us to go from prototyping to production all under the one roof with minimum delay.
We continually make substantial investments in the latest protective packaging technology and manufacturing methods to bolster precision, repeatability and responsiveness. And our strong internal processes and experienced team results in a frictionless vendor experience for our customers.
- Business coherence: we design and manufacture protective packaging and nothing else
- Full line of packaging products: crates, cases, foam and corrugated packaging
- Extensive raw materials inventory and 90,000+ sq ft manufacturing and warehousing space all under the one roof
- State-of-the-art technology and manufacturing methods to bolster precision, repeatability and responsiveness
We can take your project from design and prototype to finished precision packaging that’s in your warehouse ready to use in industry-leading leadtimes of as little as three days.
We can do this as we have an in-house design team backed by the latest CAD software and the latest CNC tooling for fast precision-fit manufacturing. We also offer waterjet cutting — a high-pressure computer and CAD-controlled fine water stream that precision cuts foams, plastics and other materials. We have both 90 degree and 5-axis waterjet cutting capabilities.
We also maintain extensive raw material inventory at our plants and use just-in-time and Kanban manufacturing processes to keep WIP low and lead times short.
Most importantly, we empower our team with a flat management structure that allows decisions to be made quickly at the line level, to avoid the bottlenecks and frustrations caused by unnecessary bureaucracy and silly paperwork.
- Experienced, professional design team for rapid prototyping and packaging solutions that perform
- Every process, component and response speed-optimized to deliver industry-leading production leadtimes
- In stock inventory and flexible, high velocity production capable of miracles
- Industry-leading DIFOT (on-time, every time)
Our robust operational processes drive both quality and speed
Streamlined customer service & design processes
for rapid solution development
Large raw materials inventory
for immediate expediting and transition to production
Strategic sourcing capabilities
And great vendor relationships so we receive premium service and the first option on allocations to maximize quality and avoid bottlenecks
Velocity Scheduling System
to keep WIP low, flexibility high, and lead times short
Our Smart. Packaging. Fast.
We are so confident of our manufacturing capabilities and turnaround times that we are able to offer this industry-first guarantee for many of our packaging products.
- To ship your custom pakaging on the promised date, every time.
- In the highly unlikely situation we don’t, pay you a penalty for every day we are late.